To solve a problem you have to go to the root and one of the root problems of the day as far as churches and Christians are concerned, and this extends to Christian politicians and Christian-oriented governments as well, is the modern, and faulty, interpretation of Romans 13. Right now I am so stoked against […]Read More...
- Who Does the FBI Really Serve?
- Your Bank May Seize Your Money
- US is the Problem
- Could It Be the Banksters Themselves?
- People Power
- Climbing the Food Chain
- Re: Lois Lerner
- 1984 – Big Brother
- “This Is Not Helping”
- Did the Obama Administration Result in the Loss of Life of Navy SEALs?
- Someone Is Not Happy With Obama
- They Must Think We Are Stupid
- ISIS Bank Ponzi Scheme
- Commentary on Obama
- Obama Rewarding Criminals
- Judge Jeanine – August 23, 2014
- China’s Response to Ferguson
- FEMA Camps and Other Information Verified by Caller
- Alex Jones – August 22, 2014
- ISIS, Oil, and the Master Plan
- Gerald Celente on the US Economy
- Petition for Congressional Investigation of CIA Mind-Control of Children
- Bush Lawsuit Scheduled for September 11
- What If?
Presidential Quotes"...true religion offers to government its surest support." George Washington
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams
"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observations, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus." Thomas Jefferson
The Bible is "the rock on which our Republic rests." Andrew Jackson
"...those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord." Abraham Lincoln
"Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet anchor of your liberties; write its precepts in your hearts, and practice them in your lives." Ulysses S. Grant
"...the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God...." John F. Kennedy
"Without God, there is no virtue, because there's no prompting of the conscience...Without God, there is a coarsening of the society. And without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure" Ronald Reagan
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan