This was a comment posted in response to this article. It is being re-posted here. Quoted below. This goes beyond the Republican party. At the root of this, is a clash of morals, of ethics, of character. For too long, the hidden hand behind government has been a collusion of monied interests, corruption, and self-serving […]Read More...
More at Twitter
- 2011 Prophecy About Trump
- New: The Parable of the Snake
- A Comment Regarding the Republican Party
- Russia Prepares For Catastrophic Earthquake, But Warns America Is In Worst Danger
- Welcome to Louisiana
- Benjamin Fulford Report – April 12, 2016
- Just Sign on the Dotted Line Whom You Will Serve
- Has the Church Become Secular?
- Acknowledging the Truth
- Disturbing Appointments by Cruz
- Power Down Before 9-11
- Benjamin Fulford Repost of 3-28-2016
- What Can Be Done?
- Donald Trump – The Snake Warning
- Judge Jeanine on DC Money and Power
- No Tramp of Soldiers’ Marching Feet
- Foreign Troops Arrive in Texas
- Did You Know the RNC Thinks Your Vote Doesn’t Count?
- Benjamin Fulford – March 8, 2016
- Judge Jeanine at Her Finest
- Romney – Veiled Assassination Threat in Front of Hinckley Backdrop
- Murder Threat to Donald Trump
- Huckabee About Trump
- Benjamin Fulford – February 29, 2016
Congressional Phone NumberCall Congress: 202-224-3121
You will get the United States capitol operator and can ask for your Representative or Senator(s) by name, and you will be transferred. To reach two senators and one representative will take three separate calls.
Presidential Quotes"...true religion offers to government its surest support." George Washington
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams
"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observations, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus." Thomas Jefferson
The Bible is "the rock on which our Republic rests." Andrew Jackson
"...those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord." Abraham Lincoln
"Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet anchor of your liberties; write its precepts in your hearts, and practice them in your lives." Ulysses S. Grant
"...the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God...." John F. Kennedy
"Without God, there is no virtue, because there's no prompting of the conscience...Without God, there is a coarsening of the society. And without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure" Ronald Reagan
"The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity." John Quincy Adams
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan