This information appeared here.Read More...
- Representative Trey Gowdy Discusses the Real Problem
- Bobby Jindal Wants a Total Repeal of Obamacare
- Internet, RIP? by Ron Paul
- Sign Petition Against Death Panels
- Has Obama Given Aid and Comfort to the Enemy?
- Violent Illegal Immigrant Committed Murder
- Identity of Jihadi John Revealed by Washington Post
- Snowball Thrown in Senate
- Illegal Immigrants Could Receive $35,000 in Tax Benefits
- The Issue of Net Neutrality
- The U.S. and EU Behind Ukraine Coup
- Read the Latest Benjamin Fulford – February 24, 2015
- Obama’s Strategic Mistake in the Ukraine
- Fantastic Speech by a 12 Year Old
- Perceptive Observation
- An Educated Public Wins Over Corporate Profits
- Giuliani on Fire About Obama
- Giuliani One of First Major Politicians To State The Obvious
- Counter-Intuitive Counter-Terrorism
- Benjamin Fulford – February 17, 2015
- Feds More Concerned About Anti-Government Groups Than ISIS
- Globalist Connections
- Who is Behind ISIS?
- “NSA Helped British Steal Cell Phone Codes”
- Talk to the Hand ‘Cuz the Face Don’t Understand
- Why Obama Does Not Love America
- Will Republicans Walk Their Talk?
- Just Wondering….
- FBI Official States Virtually Impossible to Screen Terrorists
- Obama Letting ISIS In?
- More Insanity
- Stop! Legal Problems With Illegal Amnesty
- General MacArthur’s Prophetic Words
- Spy Program Works on Computer Reboots
- Lack of Jobs Creates ISIS? Oh, Please…
- Greece Rejects Bailout – Will the Euro Start to Unravel?
- Operation Chokepoint
- Terrorist Breeder
- Petition for Net Neutrality
- The Question
- Rev. Graham Makes a Great Point
- And Obama Is?
- More on JFK
- CIA Headquarters on Shut Down
- IRS Apologizes – But Doesn’t Offer to Return Stolen Money
- Rand Paul – Audit the Fed
- 26 Trillion in Currency Derivatives at Stake
- Benjamin Fulford – February 9, 2015
- Too Big to Jail
Congressional Phone NumberCall Congress: 202-224-3121
Presidential Quotes"...true religion offers to government its surest support." George Washington
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams
"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observations, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus." Thomas Jefferson
The Bible is "the rock on which our Republic rests." Andrew Jackson
"...those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord." Abraham Lincoln
"Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet anchor of your liberties; write its precepts in your hearts, and practice them in your lives." Ulysses S. Grant
"...the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God...." John F. Kennedy
"Without God, there is no virtue, because there's no prompting of the conscience...Without God, there is a coarsening of the society. And without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure" Ronald Reagan
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan