The title comes from this quote: …be more concerned about a Jew building an extra bedroom in Jerusalem than an Iranian building a bomb at Fordo? Read more at http://observer.com/2015/03/president-obama-must-not-complete-a-disastrous-deal-with-iran/#ixzz3W0hujsSD Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on FacebookRead More...
- Republic Turned Oligarchy
- How Did Harry Reid Really Get Hurt?
- Benjamin Fulford – April 15, 2015
- Children Report on Government Theft of Freedom
- Where Were Reporter Runners for Benghazi and Hillary’s Emails?
- Remembering Bundy Ranch
- Who Is Funding ISIS? Who Is Behind ISIS?
- Alex Jones – Helping People See
- Chemtrail Flu
- Nursing Student Told to Threaten Patients
- National Guard Trains to Take on U.S. Citizens
- The Power of the Bank of International Settlements
- What Bombing Could Not End God May End With A Tiny Fly
- The Perfect Storm + Militarized Police
- Water Crisis in California
- Derivatives – Wall Street Casino
- 1939 Letter from Ghandi to Hitler
- No Time for Common Core
- Drudge Report #1
- “You Would Have Never Believed It”
- How IRS Actions Benefited Obama’s Last Election
- Rand Paul Announces Bid for Presidency
- U.S. Must Stop Funding and Airdropping Weapons to ISIS
- Edward Snowden Honored
- When Will Government Officials Take Their Turn?
- Framework for Nuclear Bomb Left in Place
- Who is This Jesus?
- Jesus Death and Resurrection
- Harbinger – Shemitah – Blood Moon
- When It is Gays vs. Muslim Bakers – Different Standards
- Periscope App Shows User Address
- Internal U.S. Checkpoints
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire
- Obama Worse Than Neville Chamberlain?
- Walk the Talk Where the Dollar Sign Walks
- Which is More Critical – Bedroom or Bomb?
- Iranian Rundown – From 1979 (Reagan) to 2015 (Obama)
- Did American Laser Test War Games Bring Down Germanwings Flight 9525?
- Military Invading Texas
- Apple CEO’s Hypocrisy
- Death Spiral for Obamacare
- Retired Staff Sargeant Breaks Down Lies of Pentagon and Media
- Yellen – Cash Not – Convenient Store of Value
- Rush Limbaugh on Harry Reid
- Reams of Documentation of Federal Martial Law
- Military Training in Multiple States
- Iraqis Believe US Behind ISIS
- Nuclear False Flag
- Obama Allies Tried to Defeat Netanyahu
- Feds Planning to Invade Texas
Congressional Phone NumberCall Congress: 202-224-3121
Presidential Quotes"...true religion offers to government its surest support." George Washington
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams
"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observations, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus." Thomas Jefferson
The Bible is "the rock on which our Republic rests." Andrew Jackson
"...those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord." Abraham Lincoln
"Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet anchor of your liberties; write its precepts in your hearts, and practice them in your lives." Ulysses S. Grant
"...the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God...." John F. Kennedy
"Without God, there is no virtue, because there's no prompting of the conscience...Without God, there is a coarsening of the society. And without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure" Ronald Reagan
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan