It’s a pretty big endorsement when an ex-spouse endorses a Presidential candidate. In this case, Ivana Trump, who divorced in 1992, endorsed Donald Trump. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised at this story. The mainstream media and establishment Republicans who, in some ways, are basically mirror images of the Democrats are fighting Donald. First they […]Read More...
- The Globalist Strategy to Control Europe, and the World
- Genes in the Wrong Hands Pose Threat
- Well Written
- Volcano Erupts Where Suspected MH370 Debris Washed Up
- Soylent Green
- Trump, Patton, and Guts
- Planned Parenthood – Babies Born Alive Before Being Harvested
- Judge Forbids Release of Planned Parenthood Videos
- Call to Defund Planned Parenthood
- ISIS Case Fabricated by FBI
- Clinton Ruthless
- Obama Judge Fines School for Prayer
- Here We Go Again – We Can’t Talk About It
- A Prophetic Sign?
- Uprising in the House
- Another Jade Helm Distraction?
- Double Standard
- Check Out the Bottom Graph – Percentage of Data Which is Fake
- Obama No Show
- Ivana Trump Endorses Donald Trump
Congressional Phone NumberCall Congress: 202-224-3121
You will get the United States capitol operator and can ask for your Representative or Senator(s) by name, and you will be transferred. To reach two senators and one representative will take three separate calls.
Presidential Quotes"...true religion offers to government its surest support." George Washington
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams
"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observations, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus." Thomas Jefferson
The Bible is "the rock on which our Republic rests." Andrew Jackson
"...those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord." Abraham Lincoln
"Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet anchor of your liberties; write its precepts in your hearts, and practice them in your lives." Ulysses S. Grant
"...the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God...." John F. Kennedy
"Without God, there is no virtue, because there's no prompting of the conscience...Without God, there is a coarsening of the society. And without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure" Ronald Reagan
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan