Jade Helm, a military operation being held among the civilians in several southwestern states, including Texas, is targeted to start on July 15. Of course, being familiar with lies of the government, that might change. Texans are wise to be wary of a government that has done nothing but lie, break its promises, and trample […]Read More...
- Another Jade Helm Distraction?
- Double Standard
- Check Out the Bottom Graph – Percentage of Data Which is Fake
- Obama No Show
- Ivana Trump Endorses Donald Trump
- Buchanan Regarding Trump
- Keeping the Abortion Cash Flowing
- Artificial Intelligence- AI – Robot – Warfare
- Donald Trump Mentions Infowars
- Psychological Medications Involved in Lafayette Shooting?
- Obama’s Brand of Diplomacy
- News Story Altered at Clinton’s Request
- Cruz Calls McConnell Liar
- The Lie is On
- Follow Up
- Retribution Against Governor Bobby Jindal
- Trump’s Visit to Border Stopped by White House
- Commodities and the Stock Market
- Thoughts on Jade Helm
- White House Chef
Congressional Phone NumberCall Congress: 202-224-3121
You will get the United States capitol operator and can ask for your Representative or Senator(s) by name, and you will be transferred. To reach two senators and one representative will take three separate calls.
Presidential Quotes"...true religion offers to government its surest support." George Washington
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams
"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observations, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus." Thomas Jefferson
The Bible is "the rock on which our Republic rests." Andrew Jackson
"...those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord." Abraham Lincoln
"Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet anchor of your liberties; write its precepts in your hearts, and practice them in your lives." Ulysses S. Grant
"...the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God...." John F. Kennedy
"Without God, there is no virtue, because there's no prompting of the conscience...Without God, there is a coarsening of the society. And without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure" Ronald Reagan
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan